Wednesday, August 01, 2007

scrapbooking

so my local scrapbook
store is looking for someone
to teach classes...i
would
{love}
to
do
this. but
i wonder
if i really have it in
me...not to mention the time
to do it. or is it that i
just
{love}
the thought of doing it.
all i have to do is call the lady
at the store to set up an appointment,
bring some of my stuff in to leave at
the store. she
is going
to
have
customers vote. have i called her...no
have i gotten my stuff together or
made anything new...no.

so...if i do end up taking some
of my "work" i'll let you
know so you can vote for me!!!

i want to be a scrapbook superstar...

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I think you should consider teaching a few scrapbooking classes. You're so good at it, and I think you would enjoy it. Would it really take up a lot of time (how many nights a week would it be)?

Jennifer said...

To answer the question that you left on my blog: I'd prefer either non-denominational or Pentecostal, or something along that line.